Area specializing in the development of Action Plans Studies and economic, mainly strategic and planning, including:
- Sustainable endogenous development plans, employment plans, dynamic and entrepreneurial training, design and support of incubators and incubators.
- Studies and plans of economic development, territorial and industrial, for regions, countries and municipalities. Identify development opportunities.
- Public investment program: needs assessment studies, land policies, equipment and housing, selection of investment alternatives and assessment of socioeconomic impacts.
- Plans to promote employment and modernization of the productive base: design of economic promotion programs, creation of business support services and plans for utilization of local resources.
- Tourism development plans: an inventory of resources, housing programs and complementary equipment and implementing plans to promote tourism.
- Research Studies: For the analysis of areas and regions to establish policies, plans of action.